I have been in a few Village Hotels throughout England and this is the first one with a working Internet so thats a plus! I'm hear in June and it is approx 22C outside however the room is exceptionally hot with no air conditioning..bummer. The Hotel is clean and stylish as you would expect but if you are looking to eat here I suggest walk up the road as the Victory Pub that is used produce very bland and poor quality food. The road outside my room (260) is very noisy even with the windows closed so request one around the back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swindon is situated on Shaw Ridge Leisure Park and 3 miles from Swindon Town Centre. The Leisure Park has a bowling alley, multi screen cinema, restaurant, Pizza Hut and a public house. Within walking distance is an ice skating rink, a small shopping area with supermarket, post office, pharmacy, petrol station. Great Western Designer Outlet Village is within a 10 minute walk. Village Hotel Swindon has 147 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Swindon De Vere Shaw Ridge
- Village Hotel Swindon Wiltshire