We chose this hotel for a convenient place to stop on the way to Plymouth after a full days' work.
The hotel is clean.
The lift was out of order, but not a problem for us even though we were on the third floor.
The big dissapointment was that the restaurant was `buffet only' in the evening. When we were told this it was clear that the buffet wouldn't be up to much, so we had to drive to find somewhere for dinner.
We chose this hotel for convenience, which included being able to use the restaurant. If we'd known the restaurant wasn't fully open, then we would have paid extra to stay in a hotel with proper facilities or a pub attached.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Louvre hotels, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon
- Campanile Swindon Wiltshire