Where do I start.
1. No wardrobe for clothes.
2. Small rooms
3.Towels not changed for 3 days
4. Bed sheets not changed for at least a week, this I know as I put a pen mark on my bottom sheet. This was still on after 5 days. Cleaners came in every day but only to empty bins and make the beds
5. Staff unhelpful and very miserable.
6. Food menu was very poor and expensive
Really hope I don't have to stay in this or any Campanile's in the near future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Louvre hotels, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon
- Campanile Swindon Wiltshire