Four of us needed two rooms for a family event near by, and got them (Prepaid ahead) for around £70 for all of us with continental breakfast, so I was not expecting much! Well, the staff were friendly, the hotel has just been re furbed, and although the room was not huge it had all you need for a one night stay - comfy bed, hangers, good bathroom and shower. The continental breakfast was excellent especially the croissants which were very buttery and flaky. I would certainly think they give Premier Inn a run for the money, especially since Campanile has free wi- fi. Didnt try the restaurant or bar, but was just generally impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Louvre hotels, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon
- Campanile Swindon Wiltshire