stayed here for 1 night while working in Marlborough...clean and comfortable room... friendly, helpful reception staff.... i asked a quiet room on the booking site as working long days,, this was picked up by the lady on reception who allocated me a quiet room at the top of the hotel... my room was big enough for me,, but i am sure people would moan about it.... it had 2 single beds pushed together.... the bathroom was small but suited my needs... it was clean.. towels provided were also clean unlike some places i have stayed... the room decor is a funny lime green but dont let that stop you........ there was a bar down stairs which people in the hotel seemed to make good use off... food could also be ordered...... breakfast is provided but i had to go early so didnt try it... I would come and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbishment completed Jan 2009, including all bedrooms, restaurant and bar. It is now modern and comfortable with Free Wi-Fi internet, ideal for business or leisure. Bedrooms: Comfy Beds, Flat screen TV, Courtesy tray and all en suite. English and Continental Breakfast. Restaurant open Lunch and Dinner featuring savory and sweet buffets, food all day. Bar with Sky TV. Hotel was taken over by Campanile from Ibis Jan 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Louvre hotels, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Campanile Swindon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Swindon Hotel Swindon
- Hilton Garden Inn Swindon
- Campanile Swindon Wiltshire