“Terrible!!! No chicken in my burrito !! They didn't seem bothered!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brookhouse Farm

Brookhouse Farm
Ranked #167 of 431 Restaurants in Swindon
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: SN5 5PB
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Terrible!!! No chicken in my burrito !! They didn't seem bothered!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Ordered chicken burrito ? & no chicken found ? When mentioned to management they said they would have a word with the cook!!!??? Paid for something I did not have !! Ordered childrens pudding which should have been two chocolate brownies & ice cream ? Came with one brownie???!!! Feel ripped off???!! And disappointed with management!!!! Having been a regular in the past will avoid as crap customer service!!!!

Visited March 2014

Gosport, United Kingdom
“Excellent again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Once again I visited this establishment with my sister and really can't understand comments like Michael B's , I spent time talking to the manager Charlie and his lovely wife Debby and although it was his night off I don't actually think he stops working at all I'm glad to see he enjoys his customers company and they quite clearly enjoy his !!! , the pub is always heaving and just goes to prove Charlie and staff are doing their jobs to a high standard well done and I for one count this as my local all be it an hour and a half away !!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sam C
“Shocking”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Things were looking great until 40mins after we finished eating and we still had dirty plates in front of us, we left it 30mins before we ordered pudding, once it was quiet we ordered our puddings, 20 mins after we ordered still no pudding and staff were stood chatting to customers. We asked to speak to the manager and before we had chance to finsh what we were saying he vanished into the kitchen, he came back and told us that he had 2 staff doing pudding and there was still going to be a further delay due to tables in front of us, at no time was there an apology for the delay, the manager was very rude and abrupt, if this had been my restaurant my manager wouldn't tolerate such delays, a minimum of an apology would have been in order!

4 Thank Timothy H
swindon
“Much, much better now...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

We have been coming here now for a while since the change of management. The food is of good standard and the value is excellent. There is a nice welcome from the staff and they are always helpful.
We also turned up on Christmas Eve and the kitchen was closed earlier than usual as they were getting ready for Christmas Day. The landlady offered, and made us a round of sandwiches which was so appreciated. Nice touch.Thanks.
If you were put off before, give it another try. It really has changed for the better...Dave n Paula...

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Swindon, United Kingdom
“"What a Transformation!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Since a change of management at the Brookhouse Farm, I have seen a massive change for the better. A warm welcome awaits you, in clean and fresh surroundings, The extensive selection of tasty food arrives hot and on time, delivered to your table by some of the friendliest and most helpful people you could wish to meet. The range of draught beers is great and they taste fantastic. I have taken my family to the Brookhouse Farm on many occasions and enjoyed the experience every time and look forward to the next time. A big well done to the new Landlord and Landlady in making the Brookhouse Farm a venue that constantly remains at the top of my list of places to visit.

• Visited December 2013