“Excellent time out”

Combat Splat Paintball
Ranked #1 of 20 Fun & Games in Swindon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: High action paintball venue set in the Cotswold Water Park. All players must be aged 10+. A minimum of 8 players is required to open the venue if no other groups are booked in. All bookings must be made in advance.
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Excellent time out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Combat Splat is an excellent woodland venue for a day out. The fee to play is reasonable and the site staff are friendly and helpful. They are always on standby to replace malfunctioning paintball guns or to make sure no one is cheating. The game zones I played in are very interesting and are different from one another so it does not feel your playing the same game over and over. The facilities (eg, toilets, changing rooms) are descent enough for this type of sight. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a get-together with friends, for birthday parties and stag/hen runs.

Visited November 2012

“Brilliant days out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Combat splat is my local site, and it's one of the best I have been to, very happy that it is close to where I live. I played at this site very regularly on the salmon events which always attracted LOTS of players from all round the country.
The gamezones are very different from each other so the games stay fresh and exciting so doesnt get boring. In comparison to other sites I have played(not naming names) the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly towards myself and others. I am returning to combat splat soon and would definitely recommend it others to come a play. Very good value day out!

Visited November 2012
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

This place is epic!, good game zones really nice help full staff, tidy venue, and best of all really really cheap i would highly recommend going there for laugh and a great day out with mates! :)

Visited July 2013
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Haven't had so much fun in a long time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Haven't seen a few friends in a while and we all figured it was time to get back together and do something. We wanted something relatively cheap but good quality and after spending the day as combat splat, I don't think we could have chosen better! The staff were friendly and helpful and at the end of the day I'm not sure as friends we have ever been closer! Would highly recommend!!!

Visited October 2013
York, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Had a really good day out with my friends :D Everything was great and fab value for money! Would definitely recommend!

Visited September 2013