“Service is excelence”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Me and my girlfriend went to have our dinner in the Curry place for secod time on 1st of March. I would say their service was really nice and the food was delicious. Waiters were so friendly to us. I like to go back again.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My wife and I went to The Curry Place yesterday on a groupon deal. I read the reviews first and we weren't disappointed. It is a small curry house but very intimate and friendly. We had a great meal for a very low price on the groupon. But we will go back here from now on and happy to pay full price. The meal was superb, the atmosphere was very nice and the staff were welcoming and friendly. We had a really good chat at the end and they are trying to reach out to others who haven't tried the place. From what I have read on here and experienced yesterday, they are doing a pretty good. I would recommend trying this place, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We booked our table for 7.30pm on Saturday. We waited 10 mins to be seated, then another 40 mins before we were served with a drink and our order taken. After 1hr 30mins we were finally served our starters. At one point not 1 table in the entire restaurant had anyone eating. There seemed to be more of a priority to answer the phone and send out the take-away's, than look after the customers seated. After 3 hours we finally finished our 2 course meals. Overall the food was very good, but service lousy.

2  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We ordered and were told that the delivery would be with us in 45 minutes, an hour and 10 minutes later we were still waiting. I called to ask if it was on its way and it was still in the kitchen. I don't know why they told us 45 minutes. If we knew it was going to be longer that would have been fine. We were promised a bottle of wine for the delay, this did not arrive. Apart from this the food was lovely. Would order from again but would allow longer, this was a Saturday evening so I do understand they might be busy. But honestly to the customer would save on complaints or chasing phone calls.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

It's just the normal Indian takeaway you would find in any other town. Service is decent and no complaints.