“Average Food recently!”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Japanese
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious oriental cuisine, Fruity cocktails, Teppanyaki, Icecream, Chocolate Fountain, Salald, Sushi, etc. Panoramic window view of the Peatmoor Lake, Traditional interior and exterior design, Comprehensively stocked bar, Friendly, well trained and courteous staffs, Plenty of complimentary car parking spaces. Perfect for couples, dining individually, small groups and big parties!
“Average Food recently!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I loved eating at HongXin, good location, good price and good quality of food until recently. I felt that the dishes don't taste as good as before. I am wondering if HongXin had changed the chef ? It would be good if the restaurant can changed the varieties of dishes once in a while. I am sure the customer will appreciate trying out NEW oriental dishes too. Being a regular customer, I felt bored eating the same food all the time.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Swindon, England, United Kingdom
“Good food perfect for quick easy dinner with children”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have to say firstly that I love your restaurant and visit it quite frequently,for me I think if weed killer was sprayed in the car park, bushes trimmed and the fountains by the door cleaned up it would be 100%

• Visited July 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Came back again for dinner”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My daughter and me love coming to this place, it's a great buffet if you don't want the hassle of going to town.

Always a wide variety and always hot food and the price also includes the sushi and fresh cooked meats area which is a bonus.

They are always very accommodating I have found to people's individual taste even offering to make me a Chinese curry the way I liked at no extra cost to me, that's great service!

I have my loyalty card filling up fast and have earned enough for a free lunch which I will be using soon when my birthday comes around, speaking of which if you book for a birthday celebration they can (I think they still do it) make a birthday cake for your party.

well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014
“good value”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

this building has had many owners over the last 20 or so years, it is a striking replica of a Chinese pagoda and stands proudly on a lagoon.

the theme is buffet all you an eat, self serve these days.

there is a large selection of food and it's of a good quality considering the price.

drinks are expensive though.

it's a great place to try lots of different Chinese foods at a low cost.

not somewhere for a romantic meal, but I don't think it's trying to attract that sort of custom.

you won't leave hungry !!

Swindon
“Fathers Day”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I think this was the fourth time I have visited this place in the last two years, this time was not as good as the others, we ate late afternoon on Fathers day and the food was very dry, as if it had been there under the lights for too long, went for the grill and was very frustrated that the grill chef was only doing one request at a time, ten minute wait while he did the previous customer, then my ten minute wait was far too long, am sure it could be improved unless this is a ploy to stop people ordering from the grill?? As normal the Desserts were fine, my son had a hair in his food which kind of put us all off ours, lucky this was at the end of the meal.. Not sure I would recommend anymore if this is the normal standard now.

• Visited June 2014