“Sunday lunch”

Price range: US$5 - US$33
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My wife and I called in here on route to home from a morning out we decided to have a Sunday roast but were very disgruntled firstly the menu said choice of meats in view of the fact it was only 12-10 at lunchtime we would have expected them to have them.
My wife decided on the chicken and me the beef away went the young lady who took our order only to come back 2 minutes later to let us know they had run out of chicken ( not a good start ) so my wife then decided on lamb and when both meals arrived we were disappointed at what we received one small bowl of veg between us beef was like it was left over from night before and lamb was extremely fatty .
We will not be going back and most certainly will not be recommending anyone to visit .

1  Thank ammo321

Reviewed 7 July 2017

This Pub sits off the main Swindon to Malborough Road. There is a Beer Garden for those who like to dine outside.
Friendly greeting and dogs are very welcome.
Good Pub food menu served to a high standard even supplied sausage for our dog.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My meal was amazing , the atmosphere was fantastic and service was the best I have had in a long time!

1  Thank reannabijok
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We had a brilliant evening at this pub restaurant on the weekend. The staff were fantastic, service was prompt and quick and nothing was too much trouble. The food was great! Little touches made the difference like a slice of delicious lemon drizzle cake that came with coffee at the end of the meal - in a generous mug! Since it was National Vegetarian Week, I stuck with the special vegetarian menu and the food was innovative and tasty - lentil bolognaise as the main. Highly recommend a visit to this friendly pub.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The Patriot Arms really is the best between our party of 14 we sampled most of the specials board dishes and every meal was superbly created, cooked, presented and served by possibly the most cheerful and genuinely happy to help staff - thanku for rescuing our family get together and making our evening memorable.