We stayed here on 15th October for one night. The staff were very friendly and helpful whilst still being professional (not always easy). The room was extremely comfortable. Dinner, from a fairly extensive menu, was most enjoyable. We did ask if we could have a light on our table (the two nightlights not being sufficient) and the staff tried to accommodate us. Unfortunately it was not possible so more nightlights were brought instead.
Breakfast on Wednesday morning was superb.
We will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pear Tree at Purton provides the perfect place to stay, whether it is for a romantic getaway or a place to rest your head before a business meeting in nearby Swindon.Set in 7.5 acres of gardens, which include a wildflower meadow and a vineyard, it is a perfect rural setting to relax and unwind. Yet we are only 10 minutes away from Swindon and Junction 16 of the M4. We specialise in celebrations, from special birthdays to groups of old friends meeting up. Let us know what you are after and we will come up with a fantastic schedule to suit you all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Pear Tree at Purton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pear Tree At Purton Hotel Swindon
- Pear Tree At Purton Swindon
- The Pear Tree At Purton Swindon, Wiltshire