What a super hotel, we went away on the 10th October to celebrate by birthday.
What a super hotel, we could not fault this hotel at all.Awaiting in the room on our arrival was a plate of fruit and two bottles of quality water, sparkling and still.
On the tea tray was two beautiful home baked shortcake biscuits, which both was replaced each day. What a treat after a day out and about!
Super white fluffy bath towels
white fluffy bathrobes, even cotton wool buds and cotton wool balls put in the bathroom.The bed was so comfortable also.
Service was impecable. We had dinner each evening, what a treat, they must employ the top chefs! and desserts to die for. This hotel is SPOTLESSLY CLEAN.
We shall most certainly be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pear Tree at Purton provides the perfect place to stay, whether it is for a romantic getaway or a place to rest your head before a business meeting in nearby Swindon.Set in 7.5 acres of gardens, which include a wildflower meadow and a vineyard, it is a perfect rural setting to relax and unwind. Yet we are only 10 minutes away from Swindon and Junction 16 of the M4. We specialise in celebrations, from special birthdays to groups of old friends meeting up. Let us know what you are after and we will come up with a fantastic schedule to suit you all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Pear Tree at Purton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pear Tree At Purton Hotel Swindon
- Pear Tree At Purton Swindon
- The Pear Tree At Purton Swindon, Wiltshire