We enjoyed a great stay at The Pear Tree in Purton and thoroughly liked the rooms, service and food. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left we where greeted and treated with amazing service.
We stayed in two king rooms and it was perfect. Very spacious rooms with large windows and a door leading onto a balcony with stairs leading off into the extensive grounds. Inside the room a large chaise longue, flat screen television, free Wi-Fi and the absolute highlight, a large spa bath, perfect for unwinding. The housekeeping was to a very high standard and the satsuma’s and pear drops in the room on arrival was a nice touch.
The location was lovely. Beautiful grounds (covered with light snow) and you could even see the occasional deer wander in the grounds.
We enjoyed a excellent dinner which was wonderful and yet again, nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
This was really a wonderful stay and worth every pound. Thank you everyone at The Pear Tree. We will certainly be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pear Tree at Purton provides the perfect place to stay, whether it is for a romantic getaway or a place to rest your head before a business meeting in nearby Swindon.Set in 7.5 acres of gardens, which include a wildflower meadow and a vineyard, it is a perfect rural setting to relax and unwind. Yet we are only 10 minutes away from Swindon and Junction 16 of the M4. We specialise in celebrations, from special birthdays to groups of old friends meeting up. Let us know what you are after and we will come up with a fantastic schedule to suit you all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Pear Tree at Purton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pear Tree At Purton Hotel Swindon
- Pear Tree At Purton Swindon
- The Pear Tree At Purton Swindon, Wiltshire