“Small friendly theatre”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wyvern Theatre

Wyvern Theatre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are the Wyvern Theatre in Swindon. A 635 seat venue hosting musicals, comedy, plays and gigs.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Swindon, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Small friendly theatre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Good range of performances
Small theatre so any seat means you have good visibility.
Small bar means long queues.
Could do with more toilets

Visited February 2014
1 Thank mary r

Swindon, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“panto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

10 of us to panto in January had a great time we go to wyvern about 6 times a year all have been good times

Visited January 2014
Swansea, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Lovely little theatre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with this theatre, although it is small the layout is great! Wherever you sit in the theatre you get a fantastic view which is the most important thing when you've paid to see a show. I would recommend this theatre and would deffinatley revisit again.

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Bit Disappointed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

OK but would not do it again. Bit too small and doesn't have the facilities we expect when going to the Theatre. Need to make it a more upmarket experience, enjoying the profits this brings and the bigger acts it will bring keeping everyone happy.

Visited September 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Small,comfortable,cosey theatre. Enjoyed it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

I went to the Wyvern Theatre just before Christmas to watch a show.It was my first ever visit and I was very impressed.I travelled by train and when leaving Swindon station ask for directions,i was told it was a 10 minute walk but as it was raining decided to jump in a taxi (Believe me a taxi is the best option) Its definitely a good 10 minutes! on arrival we went to bar a purchased a drink and also ordered some for the interval.This was all done easily because there was plenty of staff.
On entering the theatre I was abit shocked to see just how small it was but this soon added to the nice feel of the place,very comfortable.I don't think there was a single bad seat in the house.The half time drinks were easily found and the toilets were clean and tidy.At the end we decided to walk back to the train station,this is quiet a trek and as I said before a couple of quid taxi is by far a better option.Certainly would not think twice about visiting again.Great night!!

Visited October 2013