“Mother's Day meal”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Had a brilliant time! Considering the day and that the place had people queuing out of the door, we had booked which obviously helped, were seated quickly and looked after by a lovely young lady. Our food was nice, T-bone steak which was cooked a perfect medium rare. There were 8 of us and it think our bill was really cheap! Will be revisiting but I will say you probably need to book!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Not particularly nice food, Some tastes as if it has been standing around and then been microwaved.
Really enjoy the quiz night.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I'm not a picky person but I had a basic meal - steak & cheese melt in a baguette - it was dire. I felt sorry for the people I was with (I probably now need dentures). One of my friends ordered a tuna & cheese melt but no cheese.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

2nd Time eating here and was lovely again. Table Service was fast , even though it was packed, waiter was Andrew. He was a very nice, helpful young chap. Pub has a nice warm atmosphere, comfy seating. 4 of us all had meal and dessert, we weren't disappointed at all. No complaints, looking forward to returning with hubby for a nice quiet meal without the kids at some point.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We recently ate here for my Father in Law's birthday. There were 22 of us altogether and I have to say that The staff at the Bayberry dealt with the number of people very well.

Although we all ordered separately but they brought all our starters out together and the same with mains and sides. The staff were extremely friendly and polite to everyone, even when some of our party asked them for things while they were still bringing the meals etc out.

The food is very good value for money (Buy one get one free on mains). I couldn't fit a dessert in but they also looked good. I was more than happy with my meal for the price we paid.

I would return to this restaurant for a nice meal out with the family on a Saturday night.

I would like to mention again though how lovely our waitress was.