“Serious need of revamp”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Serious need of revamp”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We have never been before and so went with a open mind . Terribly long queues and £ 17.00 for a hour for a family.
The changing rooms where awful , no single curtain fitted properly , three I went in had no seat and they were filthy.
The oasis looks charming as you enter , but soon realise it is cold , with one slide and thread normal ones .. Hardly exciting
Very disappointing shall not return

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Wendy J

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fun for all!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I've been to oasis a few times now and it never let's me down. Both me and my partner love the slides and the kids thinks its great! There's also a baby pool with a slide so can be fun for all!

Visited March 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great kids day out”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My partner and I took our 7 year old daughter and her friend here for her birthday. They loved it and to be honest so did we. It's simple yet fun and a great family attraction.
Yes it could do with a facelift but it's value for money and a great family day out.

3 Thank Chloe M
swindon
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“terrible smelly place”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I finally gave in and braved the cold water for the sake of my daughter. I gave in and visited the oasis, I had not been for a few years, and it was still as dirty and cold as always. the pool toilets are disgusting and stink of fish. the pool is cold and then they blast out even more freezing water at you in the pool. the small pool with kids slides are nice and it looks nice. I just do not enjoy going swimming where my fingers are blue. I hope the re vamp will change my opinion soon.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank megholly
Swindon, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disgraceful”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Today was probably my worst swimming experience ever. I went with my 5 year old son and we had a great time as we always do, but the venue itself was a shambles from start to end. We arrived at 1.45pm on Sat 8th Feb. I expected it to be busy but people were queuing outside in the cold for what seemed like an eternity. I would def have left if my son not been so keen to swim. In my opinion nobody should have to queue outside waiting to go for a 1 hour swim. During this time somebody came round to tell us that the wave machine wasn't working (neither was it working the last time we visited). On the way in there was no questions about whether we had visited before and no guidance as to how we would know when our swimming time was up. Luckily I knew from experience to keep looking out for the lifeguards walking around with pieces of paper with colours written on them. I haven't seen the large 'time remaining board' work since I was a boy myself and I can't understand a single word of the tannoy announcements. The changing rooms were shabby at best and we found our key didn't work in the precious few lockers that were not 'out of order'. Even the assistant struggled to find a locker for us as our swimming time was ticking away. The large water slide (the one that has no signage advising that parents and children cannot ride together) was out of order. After our swim we decided to try the drying machine for the first time seeing as we couldn't find any warm showers. Much to my sons disappointment that was also out of order. To top it off the only family changing room I could find available had a broken lock. How the Oasis can charge what they do for such an abysmal experience is beyond me. I have been a customer since I was a child myself but have never seen the place in such a poor state of repair. It raises concerns for me about the cleanliness of the place.

Visited February 2014