“Scones out of this world”
Review of Brogan's

Brogan's
Ranked #3 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Swindon
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
swindon
“Scones out of this world”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

You got to try the scones this man can really cook I think he learned in heaven I have been coming here since it opened and will continue to do so

• Visited May 2014

Swindon, England, United Kingdom
“The most delicious panini I've tried!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We visited this cafe on the May Bank Holiday and was pleasantly surprised as it was fairly quiet and we didn't have to fight for a table. Perhaps everybody was nursing hangovers at home?

Anyway - the cafe is decorated beautifully (although they do need to change some lightbulbs) with really lovely boutique style armchairs and sofas. We were served promptly and politely by the staff. I absolutely loved my panini - it was advertised as cheese and ham but i'm sure it was huge chunks of gammon! D-lish! The only thing I could fault is that we weren't given cutlery or serviettes and I didn't notice them at the back of the cafe until i had already used my jeans to wipe the mustard off my fingers! lol Perhaps the server or waitress could say "if you need any cutlery, its all over there" or some such... The smoothies are awesome too.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mistyjedi
“webby”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

the coffee was lovely . my ham omelette was lush and staff very friendly creating a nice atmosphere !! recommend it

“V nice lunch ”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Had a v yummy lunch in Brogens yday haven't been in for ages mmm forgot how nice it is in there. Had club sandwich which was my idea of heaven eggy bread with cheese and chicken and ham mmm home made coleslaw , fresh salad. Very nice staff. I love the decor too :)

“Lovely cafe, great food. Hidden treasure.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

First time I've been and came in on a whim. Was really busy, this may put some people off but to me it shows it's popular and chances are, good.
There is seating upstairs but I managed to grab a table downstairs. Lovely shabby chic style decor.
Lady that took my order was pleasant and friendly (lady with brown hair and glasses).
I ordered a cheddar and tomatoe sandwich, offered on white, brown or granary bread.
Came very quickly and was well presented on a board with a small portion of tortilla chips and salad. Did have to collect own cutlery.
Sandwich was very tasty. Cost £3.55 which in comparison to paying the same in costa opposite is good value as is much fresher.
Will definitely make this the cafe I go to whenever I go in to town and look forward to trying more things off the menu.

• Visited April 2014