“Old skool all the way”

Dining options: Breakfast
Wroughton, United Kingdom
“Old skool all the way”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Often pop in, when I can, as recently there have been no spare tables!

Great no nonsense old school caf, the fry ups are ace, I went for the biggest option and it was huuuugge! Propper man vs food, I persevered and finished it, they did do a variety of portion sizes though

Good quality ingredients & quick service

I love a good fry up, but hate it when places get it wrong, small portions or slow service, not here my friend!

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Top notch.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Me and my friend popped in on the recommendation of another friend, and we weren't disappointed! With heads a bit fuzzy from Saturday nights beer, a decent fry up was needed. And The Cafe came up trumps with the goods! Bangers were just as they should be, fat and juicy, and the bacon was thick and tasty. The eggs were great - unblemished and not oily, unlike the burnt versions I usually botch up! Topped off nicely with a decent sized cup of tea too, will look forward to returning.

• Visited May 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great experience, good food served quickly, andlovely friendly atmosphere and staff couldn't do enough for all customers;)

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Simple, quality food. ”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this simple but fantastic value cafe. The ingredients are well sourced, service is prompt and the home made cakes are excellent. We will be back!

“If carlsberg did cafes....”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Offers a great Full English with polite and friendly staff. I love to visit on a Sunday morning, best waybto start a lazy Sunday...can't recommend highly enough!

• Visited March 2014