“This place is amazing - Totally converted to juices”
Review of The Core Swindon

The Core Swindon
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Swindon
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Core is all about health, pure and simple. Providing freshly extracted juices and smoothies, a selection of raw and healthy cooked foods in an amazing environment.
Swindon
“This place is amazing - Totally converted to juices”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I thought I would give this new juice bar a go despite being slightly dubious about juices that contain vegetables :) I was aware of some of the health benefits, but I had no idea just how delicious these juices could be.

I have been there for a few days in a row now and I already feel healthier.

Every juice I have tried has been fantastic - and I also tried a couple of the teas - Ginger Peach and Mango Green Tea (I think that's correct). Both were really refreshing and served in lovely little glass pots.

The staff are really friendly and happy to talk to you through what's on offer and have a sniff of the tea leaves to see what you think before buying.

Prices are very reasonable (£2 for the teas, £3 (reg) for most of the juices. They also do a wide range of smoothies, butI have not had a chance to try them yet, although I certainly will do.

They have some lovely comfortable chairs and free Wi-Fi and also offer some organic free trade coffee.

They have a small range of food (cakes, salads, snacks) but I've not rated this as I haven't tried any yet.

Everyone should go in and try one of the juices, teas or smoothies - you'll be converted if your dubious and discover a treat you'll want to visit again and again.

Give it a go, you won't regret it.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank anglopete
Hi there AngloPete!

We LOVE introducing people to juice and being able to help folk realise that not only are juiced vegetables so incredibly good for you, but they can actually taste great too!

Our teas are going down a storm and we always encourage people to take a sniff of our leaves as they choose their brew.

We're really pleased that you've enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Juicy regards

“Great new place”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Great atmopshere, great juices and healthy food. Friendly staff. Well worth a visit.

A much-needed addition to the mix in Old Town.

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank DaveSwin
Hi DaveSwin!

Thanks for your review and we're really pleased that you're loving what we're doing.

It's brilliant being up in Old Town as there's so many great businesses opening up there - it's awesome to be amongst it all!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to The Core!

Juicy regards

Urchfont, null, United Kingdom
“Groovy juices!”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We went to The Core today to try a juice and were delighted to see we also have a fabulous salad too. The atmosphere is totally welcoming and very relaxing with the great big Chesterfield sofa's, perfect for reading the Sunday papers on!

I am looking forward to trying the Holistic treatments upstairs, I think they are going to be doing a half day package which is definately worth a shout.

lovely addition to the area, give it a go for sure.

Kay Mortimer
Devizes

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Kay M
Hi Kay!

We're really pleased that you had such a great time with us and that you're loving the vibe we've strived so hard to achieve.

It'd be great to see you come back and if you keep an eye on our Facebook page then you'll see which therapists we're having in and when.

Juicy regards,