“Nice juice & relaxed atmosphere”
Review of The Core Swindon

The Core Swindon
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Swindon
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Core is all about health, pure and simple. Providing freshly extracted juices and smoothies, a selection of raw and healthy cooked foods in an amazing environment.
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my juice, and my husband had a coffee which he said was decent and fresh.
There weren't really many options for food.

1  Thank GemTT33

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I had a chocoberry: raw chocolate (whatever that means?!), banana, coconut milk and berries......was divine! Some of the drinks with beetroot or parsnip in didn't appeal to me. My partner didn't fancy anything!! Massages etc upstairs, yoga classes and the like on offer......a fantastic venue for Swindon

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I love having Juice and thought this was a great idea for a business. It's located right in the middle of Old Town so easy to find.

Have got very used to drinking their ginger, carrot and apple juice although it is very sweet - maybe a bit too much apple. The other drinks are all very good - you feel very healthy after drinking them!

They also do some really nice cakes etc - can't go wrong really for something a bit different in Old Town.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

This is my second visit. I really enjoy the fresh, tasty and balanced flavours of their drinks. I also like it for its comfy couches. Great to relax and have a chat. I feel healthier just by being here. :)

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Visited here recently on a Sunday morning with a friend. I had both a peppermint tea and a detox juice. Both were really tasty, fresh and well presented.

I thought this was a great place to hang out with friends, really relaxed and comfortable. It is also nice to have healthy options dominating the menu.

I will definitely be back.......