“Lovely homemade curry wrap”
Review of East West Cafe - CLOSED

East West Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: African, Indian, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delivery service only FREE in the Swindon area serving delicious South African Indian food
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Lovely service and food in a small cafe. I had a curry wrap, which was very tasty although a bit messy to eat with your hands.

1  Thank Jonarthan T

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I heard about East West from both Trip Advisor and word of mouth. We both had bunny chow which was excellent, reminded us of being back home in South Africa. Really enjoyed the food, will most certainly be back. Relaxed and friendly owners.

1  Thank Warren C
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The first time we came here as Sports For Champions was to do an assembly in Abbey Meads Primary to promote healthy living and get children more involved in sport. The food was excellent, the briyani was the nicest I have ever tasted and I would recommend it to anyone! We also ordered a full breakfast which was done perfectly!
We have now visited for a second time and the food is again, perfect! The friendly atmosphere and staff make the food even more enjoyable in an immaculately clean restaurant. We would recommend this place to anyone and whenever we are in the area, we will always re-visit!
Thank you for the amazing food and the friendly service!

1  Thank SportsForChampi... D
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Me and my friend come here most of the time great value for money good portions for food and a great service very friendly and I have had many things on the menu and all as fantastic as the others will keep going here on a regular basis

1  Thank Mapston
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Visited Cafe Spice with my family on Saturday. My husband and I had seen reviews already on trip adviser so we decided to stop off on our way back from a long walk at Stanton Park. We loved the 'bunny chow' which we had never tried before- a succulent lamb curry served in half a crusty loaf. The kids had fried chicken and hot dog with chips and the house milkshakes which were lovely. The family who run the cafe are great-nothing is too much trouble. We will definately recommend Cafe Spice to our friends and visit again soon.
E Smethurst