“No appointment” 1 of 5 bubbles

Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“No appointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Having brought a groupon for teeth whitening I have yet been able to make an appointment for over a week as nobody answers the phone and just says the extension is unavailable. I have left voice mails and emailed. I even went down there on Tuesday around 2 pm to find the doors locked. So I feel sure they must be going under or something and I might lose my money. I will persevere!

5 Thank ALisonP3112014

Wilts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great massage, but that's it.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Having purchased this on groupon, we were quite apprehensive. Scheduled for 3pm, we arrived early, but were not seen for a good 20 minute. When the receptionist finally did emerge, she saw the 'members' first, who'd arrived after us - disappointing and annoying. After filling out forms, the receptionist told us to go upstairs - which we did - to find we were abandoned for ten minutes, not knowing what to do or where to go. Eventually, after asking, we were sent to the massage beds, which in all honesty were tedious and just a series of vibrations. I ended up turning mine off early and aiming for the pool...to discover...there wasn't one!

So, instead, we took ourselves off to the jacuzzi and steam room which was pleasant enough. We then asked for our afternoon tea, which consisted of several small sandwiches filled with cucumber and a mysterious spread - surprisingly eatable! There was also half a scone, slices of kiwi which still had the skin on (making it near impossible to consume) and a small lemon cake. The lunch was average - I would not purchase it for the advertised £10 though, that's for sure.

We lingered for about an hour, still wondering when we'd actually be told where to go or receive any social interaction from staff. However, having waited a long time, we decided to seek out the staff and ask for our massage - ten minutes later - we were there, having an amazing massage and the girls were lovely! The massage completely saved the experience as a whole.
Leading up to the massage it had been average and below - a constant wonder of where we were supposed to be or what to do; the massage was fantastic and I would go again - solely for the massage, nothing else.

1 Thank Mia2413
Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Lovely, relaxing spa !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I have been a return customer at All Your Life in Swindon. Each time I visit, I have found the staff to be courteous and helpful, the facilities clean and relaxing and the treatment are all spot on ! The bonus is the amazing deals they e mail me through....I have recently had teeth whitening for £19 rather than the usual £99 !!! Will definitely return again,and again ....and again :)

Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Friendly staff, strange venue in industrial estate but we were treated very well with a light afternoon tea which was delicious and loved the massage beds!

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Total relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had our first experience at All Your Life - Swindon around 2 months, we returned this afternoon, best deep tissue massage I've ever had CBS then did teeth whitening, so happy and feeling refreshed. Great friendly staff in all departments, definitely be returning in the near future!