“lovely day lovely staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of All Your Life Medi-Spa - CLOSED

All Your Life Medi-Spa
Cardiff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“lovely day lovely staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

how details

After being offered a free media spa experience i was a little apprehensive as to why it was being offered and after reading reviews i really didn't know what to expect. I took my best friend along for a surprise girly afternoon as she'd been stressing over wedding plans and mortgages so was even more apprehensive what the experience would be like. But we had such an amazing afternoon! On arrival we were shown upstairs and offered refreshments while we signed one piece of paper work, while a lovely young gentleman talked us through what was going to happen throughout the day he then showed us to a room which had two vibro plates he explained how the machines worked and how long we would be on them,  he also highlighted the various exercises that can be done to maximise the results while frequently checking on us throughout im sure our giggles could be heard for miles very fun. from here we were shown to another room which had two heated massage beds, again the gentleman explained how to use them and how to maximise the results. They were sooooo relaxing! Once we were fully relaxed we took a seat at the table and chairs outside and were served up afternoon tea, which consisted of; scones with jam and cream, flapjacks, cucumber and black pepper sandwiches, clotted cheese sandwiches, salad and fruit. Again more refreshments were offered. This is when the fun stuff began we were shown to a room with two lovely ladies all ready to make us look fabulous for our photo shoot, they asked us what we normally have our makeup like and how we would like it for the photos they made conversation throughout and were very pleasant, the same when it came to doing our hair they asked how we normally style it and how we would like it for the photos. There was a slight wait before we went in for our photo shoot but again were offered more refreshments, when it was time for the photo shoot the photographer (who was very easy on the eyes ;-) always helps break the ice!) showed us to our dressing room where we could do outfit swaps, the photographer was fab made us feel at ease and had a laugh with us too. He had some very interesting ideas for poses which made for some lovely photographs. All in all we had 146 photographs taken, with great difficulty we managed to Whittle it down to 25 (costing around 200 pound) which we were given on a disk. In summary we had a lovely afternoon with some fantastic pictures =) would definitely recommend.!

3 Thank carly2004

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Gone down hill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was my second visit with a friend, it was an Xmas present for the both us. Our first visit was lovely and even recommended people to go there. We arrived at quarter to 10 as requested and no one on reception. Eventually we were greeted asked for a pound for locker, asked to fill in forms and take a seat we waited for 1/4 hr. On our last visit we were greeted by a professional lady in a smart suit who organised the forms and then moved us in to changing areas. There were no hand towels to dry hands. We were taken upstairs by a colleague as reception was on a personal call!! We went on power plates and massage beds the beds seemed different from last time as I was sure they had infrared on them last time! We went to hot tub area and noticed it smelt damp and water marks in corner or room, also the steam room wasn't working which we were notified on arrival. We both had luxury facials that I can not fault, friendly professional girls. Disappointed with lunch, cucumber sandwiches and cheese spread(thinly) with salad and then scone,cake as other reviews. We had ham and eggs sandwiches last visit. Once we'd eaten we didn't want to stay longer so left. We were asked on leaving to book again with same terms but had decided we didn't want to. It seems as if it is now run by another company and there front of house could be improved

Visited June 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“No appointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Having brought a groupon for teeth whitening I have yet been able to make an appointment for over a week as nobody answers the phone and just says the extension is unavailable. I have left voice mails and emailed. I even went down there on Tuesday around 2 pm to find the doors locked. So I feel sure they must be going under or something and I might lose my money. I will persevere!

5 Thank ALisonP3112014
Wilts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great massage, but that's it.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Having purchased this on groupon, we were quite apprehensive. Scheduled for 3pm, we arrived early, but were not seen for a good 20 minute. When the receptionist finally did emerge, she saw the 'members' first, who'd arrived after us - disappointing and annoying. After filling out forms, the receptionist told us to go upstairs - which we did - to find we were abandoned for ten minutes, not knowing what to do or where to go. Eventually, after asking, we were sent to the massage beds, which in all honesty were tedious and just a series of vibrations. I ended up turning mine off early and aiming for the pool...to discover...there wasn't one!

So, instead, we took ourselves off to the jacuzzi and steam room which was pleasant enough. We then asked for our afternoon tea, which consisted of several small sandwiches filled with cucumber and a mysterious spread - surprisingly eatable! There was also half a scone, slices of kiwi which still had the skin on (making it near impossible to consume) and a small lemon cake. The lunch was average - I would not purchase it for the advertised £10 though, that's for sure.

We lingered for about an hour, still wondering when we'd actually be told where to go or receive any social interaction from staff. However, having waited a long time, we decided to seek out the staff and ask for our massage - ten minutes later - we were there, having an amazing massage and the girls were lovely! The massage completely saved the experience as a whole.
Leading up to the massage it had been average and below - a constant wonder of where we were supposed to be or what to do; the massage was fantastic and I would go again - solely for the massage, nothing else.

1 Thank Mia2413
Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Lovely, relaxing spa !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I have been a return customer at All Your Life in Swindon. Each time I visit, I have found the staff to be courteous and helpful, the facilities clean and relaxing and the treatment are all spot on ! The bonus is the amazing deals they e mail me through....I have recently had teeth whitening for £19 rather than the usual £99 !!! Will definitely return again,and again ....and again :)