“Great for a family lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Buon Appetito
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Great for a family lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We went here for a family lunch, including two young children. The £5 lunch offer was great with a good selection of choices on the lunch offer menu. Service was friendly and very welcoming and we didnt feel rushed at all. The food was served quickly, was tasty and hot! Lots of fuss was made over our young children, which they loved. We will definitely be returning for the lunch offer again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Good place for a party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

I went to Buon Appetito for a friend's hen party. As there were 20 in the party, we were asked to pre order our food. Everything went smoothly. Everyone got what they ordered, the food came out quickly so we all ate at the same time and the food was hot and tasty. Great service for such a large group. We were also very well looked after by the staff and I would definitely recommend Buon Appetito.

• Visited October 2013
Swindon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not as good as La cabonara”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We came here for my birthday after finding out its older sister restaurant La cabonara was shut as they were on holiday. The food they serve is the same as la cabonara but it just wasn't the same! I love the steak in la cabonara won ordered what I would normally have but when it came out the plate was cold making my steak gp cold very quickly which my family found the same with theirs also it wasn't cooked as I would of liked it so we had to send it back to be heated! Staff are friendly and it does have a good atmosphere but personally considering it's the same price the quality is not as good and I would rather go to la cabonara!

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent lunchtime deal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Decided to try this for Sunday lunch. Pizza or pasta for five pounds.
Adequate choice but not as extensive as Fratellos lunchtime deal.
Food was good and house wine by the carafe was good and reasonably priced.
Would definitely visit again.

• Visited September 2013
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Newly opened restaurant makes a good impression”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Having opened the successful Italian restaurant, La Carbonara, we were delighted see that the owners have now opened a sister restaurant, Buon Appetito.

Essentially it is the same menu, offering great Italian cooking to the same high standards of La Carbonara.

We received excellent service and as Buon Appetito was quite quiet on the night that we went it enabled us to take our time having our meal in a peaceful setting.

I was a bit worried about parking but I need not have been as they have a car park to the rear, and if this was busy there was parking near by.

I really couldn't fault this restaurant or the meal, both were lovely.

• Visited August 2013