“Really pleasant”
Review of Crunch Coffeeshop

Crunch Coffeeshop
Ranked #6 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Swindon
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Description: Intimate, comfortable and modern surroundings await you at Crunch Coffeeshop where our friendly staff are ready to welcome you and serve you with an array of mouthwatering treats. Choose from a freshly ground cup of locally roasted Rave Coffee or refresh with one of our freshly made milkshakes or iced frappes. Choose a hot or cold snack or why not dine with us and treat yourself to a choice from our tasty menus and with our children's menu you'll keep the little ones quiet too. Breakfast, Lunch or just a snack you can eat in or takeaway. It's up to you but you're certain to find something that will keep you coming back for more! Pop in and say hello and see what takes your fancy. We're open from 8am until 5pm Monday - Saturday. We look forward to welcoming you.
Swindon
“Really pleasant”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Been into this lovely little coffee shop a few times now and always had good experiences, most recently this past weekend when I took my daughter in for a bit of lunch, lovely food and service with a smile, a really friendly atmosphere which we both enjoyed, there was plenty of colouring and things for her to do also, so to sum it up...... Spot on

• Visited March 2014
BigBob_Swindon, Owner at Crunch Coffeeshop, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for your review.

We're glad that you enjoyed your visit to Crunch and look forward to welcoming both you and your daughter back again sometime soon!

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Can't poach an egg !!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Having visited on several occasions, I came in for lunch last Saturday and had a very poor experience. Asked for poached eggs on toast, not exactly complicated. However the first plate came out looking like scramled eggs rather than poached. Very polite and sorry it had happened. Second plate eventually came, obviously noyt liking any criticism as no garnish on th eplate ! This plate the eggs were not cooked properly, so had my money back. To top it all off, no chocolate on the cauppuccino !! Who would want to go somewhere wher they can't poach an egg ??

• Visited March 2014
BigBob_Swindon, Owner at Crunch Coffeeshop, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Many Thanks for your comments.

I love to hear the thoughts of our customers good or bad therefore your input is highly valued so firstly I can only apologise for the experience you received with us.

Whilst we try to maintain high standards at all times by continually monitoring the quality of our products and our levels of customer care it is unfortunate that you experienced a less than satisfactory visit to our shop.

I too am disappointed that we were unable to provide even a basic menu choice to your satisfaction considering the amount of time and effort we devote to training. I feel that my staff are well rounded and highly competent both in the kitchen and in their customer facing roles.

Having relayed these comments to the staff involved I have made arrangements to provide refresher training to all of our staff to try to ensure that this type of incident does not happen again. In your particular instance I can only suggest that my staff were "having a bad day" which simply is not acceptable and so I can only pass on my apologies to you once again.

Perhaps when passing by sometime in the future, you may be bold enough to call in and try us again and allow us to dispel those less satisfactory feelings towards Crunch ... I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

If there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime please just ask.

Many Thanks again for bringing this matter to my attention.

Kind Regards

Rob.
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Nice!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stumbled on this place by accident last week. The service was excellent & the coffee was good. I didn't try any food but noticed that they had a good selection, especially for breakfast. I will definitely try it one weekend. Worth a visit next time you're in town.

• Visited October 2013
BigBob_Swindon, Owner at Crunch Coffeeshop, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Thank You for your kind words.
It's always nice to get feedback, good or bad as it gives a gauge of just how we're doing.
Come back and visit us again soon!