“Outstanding”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Went to Rustico for the first time for a nice dinner on a Friday evening with my partner. The dinner turned out to be outstanding. One of the best Italians I have had in a long. I particularly like the penne Della Cassa dish really has a great fresh creamy taste. My partner had the Rustico pizza and she quoted it was the best pizza she has ever had.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I went for a fabulous meal here with friends and family. the atmosphere was lovely and the decor is very modern. I plan to go back very soon

• Visited September 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Very nice.”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I went for a meal with a friend few weeks ago. The place is very nice, modern yet quite cozy. I had a pizza, which was presented on a nice wooden board and a pizza slicer, which is a good idea since cutting pizza with a knife can be a bit of a mission! I would totally go again, maybe trying pasta this time :)

• Visited October 2013