“Spaghetti Bolognese without the Bolognese :(”
Review of Rustico - CLOSED

Rustico
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Came here for a birthday party Bolognese must have been scarce as I barely got a spoonful, emptied the pot but nowhere to be seen :( just Spaghetti in a Bolognese sauce and quiet bland at that.

5  Thank Kaynoss

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I haven't had the pleasure of eating in yet but have had several pizza deliveries. Never been disappointed they are simply delicious, like proper Italian pizza. Not grease or heavy just tasty.

1  Thank Jess M
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Pizza arrived two hours after ordering after ringing two times and being told it was on its way. Then manager called to say they'd just found the order.

Plus side: nice pizza, gave us vouchers due to lateness and manager was nice.

1  Thank DaveSwin
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We placed our order for delivery at 7pm on a Friday night. At 8pm I rang them asking for an update and they said it would be with us within ten minutes and they'd ring us if there was a problem. At 820pm there were still no pizzas and wine so I rang again. This time I was told that the pizzas had been despatched and they were en route to us. At 850pm we had a phonecall from them in which they apologised and said they had only just found our order request and it was being cooked. So which is it? How could it have been being cooked at 8pm and en route to us at 820pm if they didn't even notice our order until 850pm?! When the order finally arrived just after 9pm (over two hours after ordering), it was so salty that it was barely edible. Whilst they left us gift vouchers as an apology, I won't be using them if I want to eat within two hours or unless I need a massive dose of sodium!

3  Thank NickyWiltshire
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Second time we've had pizza and it keeps getting better. The best pizza in swindon, would even go as far to say in the country....... beats all the bigger chains that offer stodge-tastic tasteless mass produced dough frisbees. If you like thin base, fresh ingredients and flavoursome food....rustico is for you. Great value for money too.

1  Thank Stewandbex