We stayed in the hotel for one night on the way from Portsmouth to Cheltenham and we were pleasantly surprised at our first ever stay at a Premier Inn. Arriving at midnight, we were pleased to see the reception desk manned and we recived a friendly welcome. We were staying in a family room as we were 2 adults and 2 children and the room size was impressive for a budget hotel. The rooms came with all the usuals (tea making facilities, freeview tv, bible) and were all spotlessly clean. We had a very good night's sleep but we found the mattress on the floor slightly uncomfortable.
Breakfast, served in the nearby Beefeater was excellent with a good choice of food and drink. One slight criticism was it took us a while to be served but it was certainly worth it.
The staff were always helpful but the reception staff seemed to be often too busy to man the desk. Overall though, we had a great stay at Premier Inn Swindon West and will certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within easy reach of the M4. For shops and local amenities Swindon town centre is just 3 miles away. Local attractions include a cinema, bowling alley, Lydiard Park and McArthur Glen Outlet Village for great shopping. Our Swindon West Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food. We also have the Whitbread Academy onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swindon West Hotel Swindon
- Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel Wiltshire