Great hotel, really lovely warm welcome when arriving late at night. Can't fault the price, service or the quality. A really good stop off point if you are travelling along the M4. Parking was good and secure, drive through Costa was an added bonus close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within easy reach of the M4. For shops and local amenities Swindon town centre is just 3 miles away. Local attractions include a cinema, bowling alley, Lydiard Park and McArthur Glen Outlet Village for great shopping. Our Swindon West Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food. We also have the Whitbread Academy onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swindon West Hotel Swindon
- Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel Wiltshire