We were absolutely delighted with this hotel! The room (no. 79) was spacious and well equipped with a sofa day-bed and a king size bed which was very comfortable, firm & supportive, with cotton bed linen and a choice of pillows from soft to firm. There was also a floor-standing fan, which was an unexpected bonus! The bathroom was spotless and had adequate towels , with soap dispensers at the whb and shower (over the bath). The whole room was immaculately clean in every respect and the decor of a very high standard. The location is brilliant, so near to the M4 but we heard only the faintest "hum" of traffic, as though away in the distance - absolutely not an issue :). We would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there next time we're in Swindon. Having previously tried 2 other "budget " hotels in the town and found them to be just that, in every sense, we will certainly not look elsewhere now we know how good the Premier Inn West Swindon is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within easy reach of the M4. For shops and local amenities Swindon town centre is just 3 miles away. Local attractions include a cinema, bowling alley, Lydiard Park and McArthur Glen Outlet Village for great shopping. Our Swindon West Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food. We also have the Whitbread Academy onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swindon West Hotel Swindon
- Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel Wiltshire