We regularly use this one to break our journeys . Position is good just off the M4 junction 16 on an office-type commercial area. Not a spot for walking etc and the only "attraction" on the site is the exhibition at the National self build and house renovation Foundation which is directly behind the hotel. Haven't seen this as do not need to do either! Easy travel by car to the Outlet Centre etc.
As usual with Premier Inns the rooms are a reasonable size ,with well appointed bathrooms,tv,desk etc. Spotlessly clean in all areas. Staff very friendly,helpful and efficient.
Beafeater Restaurant adjacent is good for usual evening fare and serves an excellent breakfast . We particularly like the fact that the main items are freshly cooked to order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within easy reach of the M4. For shops and local amenities Swindon town centre is just 3 miles away. Local attractions include a cinema, bowling alley, Lydiard Park and McArthur Glen Outlet Village for great shopping. Our Swindon West Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food. We also have the Whitbread Academy onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swindon West Hotel Swindon
- Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel Wiltshire