Stayed at this premier inn to break up our journey to Wales, stayed here Friday 16th May on the way and then Friday 23rd May on the way back.
Thought the reception staff were superb, nothing was too much trouble, I dropped my top in a puddle as I was bringing my luggage in and they offered to have it washed and dried for me, was also lent a phone charger as couldn't find ours,, really good service.
The rooms were spotless and clean and had everything you needed in them and a good plasma tv, the beefeater pub next door did great food and was not too expensive as we ate before 6.30pm so got a cheaper menu was great, Would defo recommend having the breakfast, really good value and great food, cant fault our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within easy reach of the M4. For shops and local amenities Swindon town centre is just 3 miles away. Local attractions include a cinema, bowling alley, Lydiard Park and McArthur Glen Outlet Village for great shopping. Our Swindon West Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food. We also have the Whitbread Academy onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swindon West Hotel Swindon
- Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel Wiltshire