Stayed overnight on a trip to visit friends. Location was perfect (just off the M4 at Swindon). Arrived after midnight, staff were friendly and efficient and we were booked in within about 10 seconds. Room was clean and fresh and a good size. Bed was really comfortable. Aircon worked well and was quiet. Bathroom was spotless and the shower really good (as were the towels). We had an excellent nights sleep and resumed our journey completely refreshed the next morning. All this and really good value as well, what more can you ask!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within easy reach of the M4. For shops and local amenities Swindon town centre is just 3 miles away. Local attractions include a cinema, bowling alley, Lydiard Park and McArthur Glen Outlet Village for great shopping. Our Swindon West Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food. We also have the Whitbread Academy onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swindon West Hotel Swindon
- Premier Inn Swindon West (M4, J16) Hotel Wiltshire