Stayed here for the weekend of a friends wedding and the service was fantastic. Really went out of their way to help us, even driving us down the road to the pick up point for our transport to the wedding. Delayed check-out on the Sunday was very welcome too! Breakfast was great. Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carpenters Arms Motel Swindon, is on the Wiltshire/Oxfordshire border and provides you with quality rooms at guest house prices. In the country but just minutes from Swindon, Shrivenham, Wanborough, Blunsdon RMCS, Honda as well many other towns.Our reputation for quality accommodation, food and Arkells Real Ales has grown to reach the number one for accommodation in Swindon, on the biggest review site in the world, TripAdvisor. If you wish to stay Monday to Thursday you need to book early as we have long term satisfied guests who stay weekly. Why choose the rest when you can choose the best. The Carpenters provides an ideal haven for the business traveller or tourist seeking peace and tranquility. The Carpenters Arms lies approximately 3 miles north of Swindon and is ideally placed for visits to Bath, Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon and a host of Cotswold beauty spots. If you are looking for a boisterous, noisy, over the top establishment, The Carpenters is not for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Carpenters Arms Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carpenters Arms Hotel
- The Carpenters Arms Motel Swindon, Wiltshire