“Great food, great service, great ambience”
Review of Asiana - CLOSED

Asiana
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was our first visit to Asiana, outstanding customer service, greeted, then seated and service with a friendly helpful smile :-)

The food was tasty with generous portions and has a great ambience - Saturday is obviously their busiest evening, but well worth a visit anytime.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! 10 out of 10

Fazasiana, Public Relations Manager at Asiana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Wow, fantastic read! We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We look forward to having you dine with us again!!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Booked well in advance looking forward to this strange mix as I love Indian food but a couple in our party don't But 24 Hours before our visit I get a text to say Information regarding my booking Not OFFERING ITALIAN Menu and no card payments so wont even bother going

3  Thank Jay70187049
Fazasiana, Public Relations Manager at Asiana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Hi Jay,

I would like to firstly address your comment regarding the ‘text’. We did call all reservations Thursday & only those who did not answer received the text messages. We thought it only fair to inform customers of this important information before their visit to avoid disappointment on arrival. The card payment issue is not our fault & we have done our utmost best to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible. When running a business you cannot predict technical problems. Within the text message you received we did apologise for any inconvenience caused.

As for the Italian menu - due to logistic problems we are not able to offer the menu. There are notices on the front door at Asiana explaining this and we do try our best to inform all customers since this change has been made.

I am not sure what your review is condemning us for? As all we have done is keep our customers informed on important changes.

We do not like to disappoint our customers & understand your disappointment as you had booked in advance and were looking forward to trying the Italian menu and we are truly sorry for you not being able to try this.

We hope that you can see past this 1 incident and understand that as a new business we have to make changes that affect our service. We are constantly reevaluating and correcting these changes so that we can provide the best experience possible.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We met friends here after hearing some really good comments about this restaurant. The food was excellent, we really enjoyed it. But we had to wait an hour to get it!! A bit strange as it was a Tuesday and not busy.....but in fairness, the food was worth the wait!

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vital and important to us.

Thank you for the compliment on our food, we have passed on your comments to our chef who was delighted.

After reviewing your feedback, and others who have commented on the service, we have discussed changes and improvement plans and have now implement these. Your experience with us was not the 'norm' and the points you raised have been fed back to the team to prevent this from reoccurring.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our restaurant with customers and want you to walk out the door feeling satisfied. It seems that on this occasion we did not fully succeed and for this we are truly sorry.

I do hope you give us another chance and if you do please contact me direct and I will personally see to it that your next experience with us is a very different one.

We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
Should you wish to discuss this further then please email me direct info@theasiana.com

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Asiana is now Only Indian, we did not realise this & my wife was looking forward to Italian. Having said that, we were both delighted with our starter & main course. In fact I would go as far as to say it was the best Indian meal I have eaten. We sat upstairs in the restaurant & were very impressed with the decor & the ambience of Asiana. We ate reasonably early, 7.30, as we were leaving a Jazz trio was just about to start a live performance in the bar area of the ground floor. There was a real Buzz about the place & we will definitely eat there again.

Fazasiana, Public Relations Manager at Asiana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Well what an outstanding review - thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We really do appreciate our customers support and are so happy when reading such positive comments.

We look forward to your next dine in with us. Our jazz trio plays most Saturdays from 9pm onwards so please do make us a night out next time!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

First time at the Asiana, following recommendations. Wondered what we had done at first...not brilliant service and took 30 mins for starter. Not offered poppodoms. I wondered if I was being too critical, but they weren't that busy! The main was delicious. What ever had gone before was put aside, even the £19.90 for riocha blanco. Really good main course made up for the rest,but was it just papering over the cracks? Maybe a second visit is in order to find out...P.S. a bit pricey

1  Thank Gary B

Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

After reviewing your feedback, and others who have commented on the service, we have discussed changes and improvement plans and hope to implement these as soon as possible. Your experience with us was not the 'norm' and the points you raised have been fed back to the team to prevent this from reoccurring.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our restaurant with customers and want you to walk out the door feeling satisfied. It seems that on this occasion we did not succeed and for this we are truly sorry.

We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.