What can we say ... We visit again, we eat there again, we celebrate with family and friends...The grounds are lovely, it is peaceful and it has leisure facilities! Parking plenty, play area on doorstep, walks in countryside, fun, escape, peace, nature!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unfortunately, car parking charges do apply. The local council operates the car park for Lydiard, there is a small charge of £2 for 2 hours or £4 all day. Originally the former ancestral home of the Viscount Bolingbroke, Lydiard House is set in 260 acres of parkland with an ornamental lake, just minutes from the M4. Easily accessible from junction 16 off the M4 motorway, this outstanding rural location provides such a peaceful setting, yet the motorway, town centre and Swindon train station are only ten minutes by car. All 37 bedrooms are en-suite and have tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the venue. Whether you are looking for a room for the night, a relaxing setting for your meeting, conference or training course, or a unique location for a wedding, you can be assured of a warm welcome and friendly service at the Lydiard House Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lydiard House Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lydiard House Conference Centre Hotel Swindon
- Lydiard House Conference Centre Swindon, Wiltshire