“Sett in an idyllic glade - I'd be Badgering to go...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Alison-Fr...
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Sett in an idyllic glade - I'd be Badgering to go again!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Such a beautiful log cabin! The inside is furnished to a high standard and fully equipped - including an iron and a blender, neither of which I had any intention of using during my chilled weekend! The Dorrell family are a delight and always helpful should the need arise.
My adult daughter and disabled son accompanied me ( bit of a tight squeeze in Raejel's retreat but we enjoyed ourselves! ) and we booked a Bintaroung experience for my daughter's birthday on one of the days which was a wonderful immersive adventure . The Badger watching that we had arranged for the first evening couldn't go ahead so Will very kindly exchanged it for a Meerkat experience the following day. Hoo Farm is a wonderful 'zoo' with so many lovely animals that all seem to be happy, well cared for and stimulated and although we spent two days there we still didn't get to see everything. Coming back to the cabin for an evening in the hot tub in November was great fun - also pretty good as a pre-breakfast. dip! Excellent value for money and highly recommended especially when the larger accommodation is available so that larger family groups can enjoy the experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing