“Relaxing fab day”

Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Telford
“Relaxing fab day”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had a spar day and we enjoyed so much! Facilities were clean the pool was lovely to dip in and so relaxing in the jacuzzi! We also use the steam room and sauni it was fab! We then went for our treatment which was relaxing and we also had a great laugh with the lovely staff! They mDe is feel really comfy and at ease! We then had a really lovely lunch followed by more time in the swimming pool and jacuzzi! Can't wait to do it again!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear LeandraS

I'm very glad that you enjoyed your time in the spa at Revive Leisure Club. We're very proud of our leisure facilities here at Holiday Inn Telford and I'm delighted that this week we have just opened our refurbished gym with fantastic new equipment for guests to try out.

I passed on your feedback to the leisure team and the beauticians.

I hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Lis Frost, Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We went to this location for a collectors convention. The hotel did a good job. Food service could have been a bit better, but overall the staff worked hard. The food was good. The rooms were very good as well. The location is close to everything, so the place is hard to resist. Definatel will return some day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear masantirq

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay with us, and for the kind comments you made. I am glad that you had such an enjoyable time and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hertfordshire
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed for 1 night at this hotel as part of a conference week-end. The room was clean but the bed was not good as the mattress dipped in the middle. As it was a double bed it was not a good sleep with two people occupying the bed. Other people within our group also commented on this problem. Food was disappointing over the week-end but the Sunday lunch was much improved. Staff were very helpful. Location good for Telford town centre, and for Ironbridge.

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor and was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shelleycollector
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Shelleycollector

Thank you for taking time to post a review after your recent stay with us, and for awarding 4 stars. I have sent you a private message to ask you to let me know in which room you stayed so that I can investigate the mattress. I have also asked for some additional information on the aspects of your food that you didn't enjoy as I had only received positive feedback to this point.

I do hope to hear from you but in the meantime, please accept my apologies and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

England uk
Reviewed 14 April 2014

very good hotel but charges for wifi are a joke just go onto the carpark and pick up the free spot from the international hotel!
This was a conference visit so meals were prebooked and served at 6pm.The food was excellent
and the bar prices reasonable
My room had not been properly serviced ie half eaten biscuit on the hospitality tray and no full packet .there was minor poroblem with the flush always needed an extra push to stop filling
location excellent if using the conference centre

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Pilgrim09

Thank you for taking time to post a review after your recent stay with us and I am pleased that you found the location to be convenient for you attending the International Centre next door, and that you enjoyed the meals prepared for you, I have passed on your feedback to all the team.

I was very sorry to read of the shortfalls in housekeeping and have sent you a private message to ask you to contact me so that I can find out in which room you stayed.

I do hope you will come and stay with us again, either on business or for pleasure.

Kelso, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night was ok the we had travelled most of the day but couldn't get a meal in restuarant until 7pm we stay hi day inns all over and this is the only one ( so far ) with these stupid dining hours we had to have a bar meal which is very limited and have to eat it in public bar area not impressed but nice hotel apart from this

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Colin J

Thank you for taking time to post a review after your recent stay and I am pleased that overall you felt it was a good experience for you.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to our restaurant not opening until 7pm. Our restaurant opens at 6.30pm on a Friday and Saturday night. At all other times until 11.00pm at night as you found, we do offer a bar menu which contains a choice of 8 different main courses plus burgers, jacket potatoes and then sandwiches. The Olive Branch bar has lots of different areas, some are more public but others are around corners close to our conservatory and patio area.

I do hope you will come and stay with us again.

Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night of a two night stay in Telford. Restaurant was excellent but the hotel was a little expensive compared to others nearby.Whilst I'll eat here again I won't be staying at 3 times the rate of nearby hotels.

• Stayed March 2014
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Shahzeen

Thank you for taking time to post a review after your recent stay and I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experiences with us.

I do hope that if you are ever staying in Telford again, you will investigate our rates on the internet or contact us direct to see what is the best rate of the day. Our rates do fluctuate according to occupancy and therefore it is always worth checking out the options available.

Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We have stayed here a couple of times but we checked in this time and we were upgraded to one of their suites. It was lovely, loads of space in two rooms, its a shame we weren't there for more than a night to have enjoyed it more. The pool was nice and warm and the spa was a good size.

The restaurant staff were nice when we had our evening meal and the food was nice. We also had breakfast there and enjoyed that.

We will probably stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Tony and Kay

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a lovely review after your recent stay with us.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in the suite, and only sorry you didn't have long enough to really relax, though it certainly sounds like you made the most of the time you did have with us.

I hope you will come back again in the future.

Kind regards.