“Great hotel”

Park Inn by Radisson Telford
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Telford
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hotel has excellent facilities (including a gym and pool) and is very well looked after, beds and rooms have always been very clean and tidy. The hotel is ideally located for access to the train station and Telford centre. The ever friendly staff are always happy to help with any problems or requests you may have.

Would highly recommend this hotel

1 Thank xkimo
Jayne S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Xkimo
Thank you for your 5 star review following your recent stay at the hotel. I was pleased to read you found the hotel facilities and rooms to be very clean and tidy, and the staff are friendly and helpful.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon
Rooms Division Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Polish first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Greeted by excellent staff, clean and tidy rooms, handy location for the station and office,good (if standard) restaurant and decent gym. All in all a really good place to stay. What makes this a regular hotel is the helpful staff and extremely clean rooms and bathrooms.

Room Tip: Adjoining rooms can be noisy
2 Thank 383barryl
Jayne S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Barry L
Thank you for your 5 star review following your recent stay at the hotel. I was pleased to read to found the rooms to be clean and tidy and located conveniently for your requirements. I was also delighted that you find the staff to be helpful.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in May 2014 for a night with my girlfriend. The room was stylish and modern but sadly not very well cleaned. The pillows had a stain on them and the cups were disgusting.

The breakfast was okay, good selection but it had clearly been sitting there a while by the time we got down there at 9am and it was all a bit dry and sad looking. We did have dinner in the hotel which was very nice and not too expensive.

Telford itself is not very nice. Completely deserted and soulless, and not a restaurant in sight. Travel 15 minutes and you're in the picturesque village of Ironbridge which was lovely!

I would probably stay in this hotel again however I have no intention or desire to visit Telford again!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear David_Gregory18
Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the hotel. I was disappointed to read that you found the room to be below our normal standard of cleanliness and I have highlighted your concerns to the housekeeping team.
I have also raised your issues to the breakfast team with regards to the standard of the breakfast.
I do hope you decide to stay with us should you decide to visit telford again.
Thank you once again for your feedback
tyne and wear, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2014

realy good hotel with clean rooms, very helpful staff, good location, excellent pillows. Only problem is the walls are thin - you can hear the conversations on either side. Good value - I will be staying regularly.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Jayne S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Barry Mr L
Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the hotel. I was pleased to read you found our location suited your requirements, the staff were very helpful and the pillows were excellent.
If there are any particular rooms you prefer please do not hesitate to inform reception on your next visit.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.
Goostrey
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The hotel was very good as usual for Park Inns the rooms were excellent, clean and well presented. The evening meal was very good and breakfast was a good selection. It is reasonably close to Telford centre and takes about 10 mins walk. The downside at check in they did not ask if I wanted a newspaper, or checked that we were OK with stairs bas there was no lift to the first floor. One tiny bottle of shampoo is hardly enough for two people who may require a shower after travelling and again in the morning luckily I always carry spares. As they had parties in the hotel the restraunt was closed for a time in the evening whilst they served the parties, hardly a way to treat other guests who are booked in and would like to eat at say 7-30 pm. when we are closed from 7-00 to 8-00.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

1 Thank DecGoostrey
Jayne S, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear DecGoostry
Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Hotel. I was disappointed to read that you experienced some issues when you checked in and we would of been happy to allocate you a room which was appropriate for your needs. Unfortunately there are rare occasions we do need to close the bookings into the restaurant and this is to ensure our usual high standards are met.
I do hope this does not deter you from staying with us in the future and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.
Truro
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Once again we were very well looked after by everyone at the Park Inn, as indeed we always are.Nothing to complain about at all. We look forward to next year. If I had to complaint, it would be that the rooms were a bit hot, but perhaps others would not agree.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear CharliewackTruro
Thank you for your review following your recent reunion at the hotel. I was pleased to read that another year on you have enjoyed your stay and we also look forward to next year for your return.
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Not a very good experience with this hotel for our wedding reception alot of things weren't as planned a very big let down left my wife upset for days then to top it off alot of our guests received parking fines which then led to me and my wife getting complaints.even after complaining to the hotel manager I was told they would look into our complaints find out why things had been missed and what not and now two months later we have still had no reply no apology so I would not recommend this place at all

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Pete8282
Thank you for your recent review, after our discussions I am happy that the concerns you have raised have been resolved.
Rooms Division Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Telford
Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge
Telford Whitehouse Hotel
Telford Whitehouse Hotel
#12 of 21 in Telford
Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Telford? Share your experiences!