We thoroughly enjoyed our break at the hotel. It is quietly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac overlooking the golf course on one side and distant views to the Severn Gorge on the other.
The rooms are of a very good standard, and decoration and cleanliness excellent.
As one of our nights was a Saturday and we know that there can be rowdy wedding parties banging doors in the early hours, we requested a quiet room away from the stairs etc. We were allocated a really quiet room.
The only negative of the hotel is that although we were on the top floor, there is no lift, other than a disabled persons lift, which we couldn't get to operate. As my wife has a bad knee we would have appreciated a proper lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort Shropshire