What a lovely stay we had, this was our first Anniversary after getting Married there last May.
Pink Champagne was waiting for us in an ice bucket in our room, a lovely Anniversary Card from the Management and Staff, beautiful room, 706 which had lovely views.
We had a laugh as toilet was opposite the window, definitely a room with a view of the Golf course.
Food and service was very good, Reception very helpful, overall a very enjoyable stay.
Only small niggle, the Drinks at the Bar was very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort Shropshire