Weekend golf break the course was in great shape although the bunkers needed tending far too little sand they were rock hard and contained too many stones.The greens are running really fast and are hard to play.Being a high handicapper I found this course challenging but still a great three days,The food was not worth the prices charged and I found the menue food was inconsistent also the chefs must check the cuts of meat before cooking and serving, my belly pork still had the containment string inside.However overall the experience was good and the management great and the weekend break with mates fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort Shropshire