We visited for a day and I played golf round the superbly manicured 18 hole course whilst the ladies went to the spa.
The golf is worth the trip on its own and the membership if you're local is very attractive. Seems as though a lot of societies visit as well so pick your time.
Girls enjoyed the spa, very relaxing and plush, lots of treatments available and really competitive for price.
Topped off with a bar snack with the most beautiful view over Ironbridge for the panoramic bar lounge.
Really hard to believe that you're still in Telford when visiting this place, form the bonkers villas on the road on the way in, to the great surroundings of the hotel.
Really enjoyed ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel resides in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Ironbridge Gorge and overlooks the gorge. You can look out over them from our 1779 Restaurant, while you feast on seasonal dishes. Or from your contemporary suite, with LCD TV, stylish décor and fabulous bathroom. You can daydream of them while you’re massaged into a state of relaxation in our spa. And you can walk amongst them as you wander our 170 acres of idyllic grounds, or play a round of golf on our exceptional course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Telford Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telford Hotel & Golf Telford
- Telford Hotel And Golf Resort
- Telford Hotel & Golf Resort Shropshire