“2 hour ski lesson”

Ranked #19 of 35 things to do in Telford
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My nephews were first timers and loved this lesson. All staff were friendly and the facility is a very relaxed placed to visit

1  Thank BonkersofBlurton

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Having been there as a child for my own birthday party I couldn't wait for my 7 year old nephew to have one.. it seemed fine for the first part which was going down the toboganing slope although the lady instructer seemed abit rude towards the children. But as we set up the table for food everything was okay.. although as the party started to end the man in charge pulled the shutters to the room whilst we were still there and told us to Hoover, which the Hoover was left out for us to use.. my mom had no problems in doing so as we got all the kids outside she started to Hoover the carpet. After a few minutes he followed her around moving tables asking her to Hoover underneath which she did. A few more mintues after he unplugged the Hoover and told her to leave it when there was still the rest of the carpet, she said no it's fine you want it hoovered and he told us to leave. So as we packed up the cars he actually left the carpark first and waited to bolt the gates behind us. never ever again.

8  Thank Rachael R
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I loved the experience. I was a novice never ice skated before so kept falling on my bum. People laughed with you not at you the atmosphere is friendly all having a go lovely and so ccccooolllddd so wrap up warm!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My two young adults(19yrs & 17yrs) have never been on ski's before and we booked a day lesson for fun!
The staff were excellent and the instruction very good. My two had a memorable day and were able to ski from the top by the end of the session. Thank you to all the encouraging instructors!
It is a physical & tiring day with a little foot ache at the end for enthusiastic beginners! ..but they have the bug now......a return trip is planned.
A change of clothes is really needed as the weather can change and don't forget good socks. There is limited vending machines for any food & drinks, it's a shame they have no catering to offer for spectators it would be much appreciated.
Thank you to everyone who made our visit such fun!

1  Thank Heather F
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Booked for 2 beginners.rich had them skiing unaided after an hour.fantastic place to learn.thank you so much all 3 of us really enjoyed ir :)

1  Thank thestar480