“Great Cheap day out”
Review of Wonderland

Wonderland
Ranked #7 of 36 things to do in Telford
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Magical World of Wonderland where you'll find your favourite fairytale characters and their houses around every corner. Find your way around the Wonderland Maze and enjoy free rides and our indoor soft play. A great day out for prebooked groups of Mums and Toddlers, School Groups, Guide Associations and Holiday Clubs.Visit our Winter Wonderland event this year to visit Santa and receive your present in his beautiful snow-capped log cabin set in our Wonderful Christmas Village.Bookings only!
Telford, United Kingdom
“Great Cheap day out”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Been to wonderland myself as a child and yes it still has lots of the origional things there and some of them are a little worn but my 3 & 5 year old children both love it, the rides are included in the price and you can go on them as many times as you like, you can take your own picnic to save money if you like.The staff there today were all very friendly and helpful thanks for a great day out.

1 Thank Anita W

• Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Good value, good trip out.”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I don't know why but I expected it to be bigger than it was. That said, it was a good day out but having thought it'd be bigger, we allowed the day and were done after 2-3 hours.
The park itself was very clean and the staff were very helpful and wiped down the rides after it had rained. Some staff even gave hints and tips as to which were the best rides to go on and which routes to take.
Food wise, we ate at the 'castle' which had the added bonus of soft play.
All in all, good value and a decent trip out for kids.

Telford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“day out”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Been here lots of times, it really needs a makeover, looking shabby, needs to get new things in as alot of it has been there years, not good value for the money

Visited October 2013
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“really good for under fives”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I took my 18 month old granddaughter on a off peak day. The staff were charming couldn't do enough. We found the park very enchanting. It was as though we were inside a Enid blyton book, thank you very much .

“Needs a good painting.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Wonderland still looks the same as it did 10 years ago. It could have so much more potential, however I was greatly disappointed with my visit. The staff were miserable and unfriendly, the park was quick to walk around and was peeling with paint.

£7+ for an adult entrance fee is just too much. I even heard a little girl asking her father where wonderland was, to which he replied "we are in wonderland" and she simply said "but there is nothing wonderful" and walked away!

I was hoping some of these reviews would be wrong, but I can only hope that Wonderland improves very soon. I know I would visit more if other attractions were on offer to adults, and everything was spruced up a little.