“Understated Excellence”
Review of Wonderland

Wonderland
Ranked #24 of 56 things to do in Telford
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Magical World of Wonderland where you'll find your favourite fairytale characters and their houses around every corner. Find your way around the Wonderland Maze and enjoy free rides and our indoor soft play. A great day out for prebooked groups of Mums and Toddlers, School Groups, Guide Associations and Holiday Clubs.Visit our Winter Wonderland event this year to visit Santa and receive your present in his beautiful snow-capped log cabin set in our Wonderful Christmas Village.Bookings only!
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I cannot believe how reasonably priced this attraction is for all you experience. I was concerned after reading some poor reviews that we would be disappointed by our visit but I was very pleasantly surprised. We got the tickets on a group-on deal but even if you pay full price for adults and children you are getting superb value for money. The staff were delightful - child focused and eager to please the little ones, all of the rides are free once you get in and there is no limit to how many times you can go on them, the majority of the sets are, or at least look, brand new, the food choices are ample and very reasonably priced although it might be an even better idea to organise a picnic as there are some lovely spots to eat and relax. We spent four hours there and could easily have spent longer, were it not for tired little (and large) ones! This is a very understated attraction; I had never heard of it before my sister directed me to the group-on deal, but I will now be recommending it to all my friends who have children under the age of 6.

3  Thank MissDoherty
"value for money"
in 41 reviews
"alton towers"

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We took our two grandchildren to Wonderland today and what a fabulous day we had. The children are aged 4 and 5 and there was so much for them to do and see. We did'nt have to queue for the rides and what a pleasant surprise to find all the rides were free. The staff were all so helpful and friendly. We would definitely recommend a visit to Wonderland, fantastic value for money. Well done to all concerned. Thankyou

2  Thank Carol C
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We booked a Groupon voucher as part of our niece's visit to England but were worried about the reviews on here, however we were not disappointed. The winter wonderland was enchanting, the rides were all free and the staff were fantastic! I'd recommend this place to anyone with younger children. On a summers day a picnic would be lovely during the outside disco which my 2 yr old niece and 1 yr old son loved!

1  Thank adocca
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We went to Wonderland in the middle of July with 4 children under 10. We didn't have to queue, we could go on all the rides together and it felt very safe and secure. The indoor play centre is huge but safe and our kids spent hours in there. They loved the funny mirrors and the maze. "Alice" was very friendly and really looked the part - our daughter loved her! We brought a picnic so we can't comment on the food and it was a bit tricky to find as it isn't signposted very well. Overall we felt it was good value for money and we had a great family day out. Perfect for the under 10s!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Fantastic day. Took my 3 nieces aged 8, 9 and 12 they all really enjoyed themselves. The staff were fabulous and entertained the children around the site. In particular credit goes to Chloe and Katie for the disco entertainment. It was a very hot day and they were both a credit to the team. The site is lovely with lots to see and do. Some areas of Wonderland a little tired and need some refurbish which appears to be taking place in the town park as a whole. Overall great day out and value for money.