“Wondrous Wonderland”
Review of Wonderland

Wonderland
Ranked #9 of 35 things to do in Telford
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Magical World of Wonderland where you'll find your favourite fairytale characters and their houses around every corner. Find your way around the Wonderland Maze and enjoy free rides and our indoor soft play. A great day out for prebooked groups of Mums and Toddlers, School Groups, Guide Associations and Holiday Clubs.Visit our Winter Wonderland event this year to visit Santa and receive your present in his beautiful snow-capped log cabin set in our Wonderful Christmas Village.Bookings only!
Reviewed 13 August 2014

To be honest, I had very little expectations of this place as I was aware of some of the negative reviews it had received. It is actually a hidden gem. The place is fantastic, every turn offered a farytale experience with all the hocus pocus.
Anyway, my two year old daughter loved loved loved it. She enjoyed all the fairground rides, the enchanting houses of Snow White and the seven dwarfs,The three little pigs and the Christmas work shop. She particularly grew fond of the snowmen in Winter wonderland and the dressed up characters that walked along the park, even taking hold of a Minnie Mouse and Bob the builder to dance to the outside disco music.
I am totally grateful to my two sisters for providing me/us with this experience. I am living in Slovakia and back at Christmas so I....sorry, my daughter and I do hope we will experience this place again with the wonders of Christmas.
It is a fantastic day out for all the family, young and old.

3  Thank Doccas

Reviewed 12 August 2014

It is possible to take a wheelchair bound child although attention must be paid at all times. On reviewing the photographs for this exercise I would also advise sturdy footwear for the carer in any damp conditions as we went on a sunny day. Take advantage of the online discount vouchers and parking fees. You will need two to three hours.
I was very disappointed on one of the track rides (which would have been the only possible ride to with adult supervision) to be told 'no adults allowed' although we had seen adults accompany their children.
The restaurant facilities looked lovely and accessible...not an awful lot of choice menu wise though. The staff were a delight and always had a ready smile. Took some great pics which I will be posting on my blog.
The worst thing about Telford Wonderland was the lack of sign posts. Very bad. Especially for out of towners.
Perfect for a little day out for the younger child/ren...also great to take them back at christmas time...

2  Thank AkaBoshe
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Wonderland is a great place for kids. It is built with kids in mind so although it won't wow the adults the kids love it!. Miniature houses of nursery rhymes and fairy tales, mini dinosaur land, Alison in wonderland picnic table, a real maze, indoor play area, bouncy castle and lots of little rides. Some of the staff are dressed in disney characters and there was a little disco-type show when we went in August. We had great weather which helped but to be honest it could do with a little re-vamp, clean and touch-up here and there. The staff were really friendly and once in the kids can go on the rides as many times as they like (but need to queue each time)- included in the price. I got a free return child ticket so I will be returning at Christmas to see santa!

3  Thank Josie E
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I cannot believe how reasonably priced this attraction is for all you experience. I was concerned after reading some poor reviews that we would be disappointed by our visit but I was very pleasantly surprised. We got the tickets on a group-on deal but even if you pay full price for adults and children you are getting superb value for money. The staff were delightful - child focused and eager to please the little ones, all of the rides are free once you get in and there is no limit to how many times you can go on them, the majority of the sets are, or at least look, brand new, the food choices are ample and very reasonably priced although it might be an even better idea to organise a picnic as there are some lovely spots to eat and relax. We spent four hours there and could easily have spent longer, were it not for tired little (and large) ones! This is a very understated attraction; I had never heard of it before my sister directed me to the group-on deal, but I will now be recommending it to all my friends who have children under the age of 6.

3  Thank MissDoherty
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We took our two grandchildren to Wonderland today and what a fabulous day we had. The children are aged 4 and 5 and there was so much for them to do and see. We did'nt have to queue for the rides and what a pleasant surprise to find all the rides were free. The staff were all so helpful and friendly. We would definitely recommend a visit to Wonderland, fantastic value for money. Well done to all concerned. Thankyou

2  Thank Carol C