“Enjoyed our visit. ”
Review of Tenpin Bowling

Tenpin Bowling
Ranked #7 of 12 Fun & Games in Telford
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

A good couple of games with my son. Was offered a cheaper deal at the till which is always good to hear. During school holidays so all lanes were in use. And was a pleasant visit.

2  Thank Dan D

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Took my daughter and we had a saver ticket voucher which was valid for a weekday only. Plenty of amusements and daughter loved the wind chamber b flowing her around . All Good on the day

2  Thank Paul R
Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you are visiting here, be sure to treat yourself to a Hot Chocolate! Last time I tasted Hot Chocolate this good was in Walt Disney World Florida! You don't have to go in to play, the Café is open to all visitors, as is the Amusement Arcade, very useful to know if you up at the Town Park with kids and it starts to rain! Just make sure you have plenty of loose change!

1  Thank JACQUIEATHERSMITH
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A cheap, fun-filled time killer if there's a gap in between you doing something else. There's always that competitive edge to it too if you have a competitive family!

2  Thank Joseph H
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Went back to telford tenpin on tuesday with my disabled son and grandson. We last had been a couple of months ago and had been very dissapointed with everything from food to servis and saying I would not go back again and would go to bridgenorth instead. But we did go back and me and my daughter was very surprised. There was a nice man (sorry dont know his name, but think he is new becouse we didnt see him there on our other visits). who served us, very polite and helpfull, ordered our food and drinks there and then and our drinks were at our lane before we got there, we didnt wait long for the food. We will be going back again, my son and grandson really enjoyed ther visit and hope the next time is just as excellent.

1  Thank rose12312014