“Brilliant food, brilliant service”
Review of Spice of India

Spice of India
Ranked #79 of 253 Restaurants in Telford
Cuisines: Indian, Balti
Telford, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food, brilliant service”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Best Indian in Telford!
My girlfriend and I had a meal from here last night and as always, the food is beautiful.
I usually order from the set meals due to being great value (comes with poppadoms, any starter, any main curry and any side).
Both starter and curries are very generous servings.
Service throughout is great and staff always make you feel welcome and treat you more than just a customer.

Highly recommended and many thanks!

• Visited December 2013

West Midlands, United Kingdom
“Good Food Good Service”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Nice pleasant decor, Food arrived in good time, Very good quality and portion size. Very efficient service and helpful. Would recommend to anyone. Very good overall. I would score it 85 / 100

• Visited November 2013
Telford, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Love this place, so welcoming and comfortable inside. Very good menu and there's a set menu for either £7.99 or £9.99 which is excellent value for money as you get lots of food. It's unlicensed so take your own booze, handy little offie just opposite the restaurant for supplies. Think the only issue is parking but we usually use one of the side streets.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stunning Curry”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Amazing curry made with care and attention ! Definitely outstanding compaired to rest of curry houses in this area

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank rjhughes
Telford, England, United Kingdom
“Spicetastic”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Had the pleasure of visiting spice of India for the first time on my wedding anniversary. Hubby and I were looking for somewhere we hadn't been before and we had passed by numerous times since it opened a few years ago.

We turned up without a booking, but I would advise to prebook as it is very popular. The staff were very accomodating and managed to sort us out with a table.

A lovely selection on the menu, and we both chose a starter and main course with sides of rice and naan bread. My husband got a pint and myself a soft drink. Very speedy service, lovely waiters and the food was wonderful! There was no way we could have forced down a pudding lol. The bill for all of this came to £30, which in my opinion was excellent value.

It was my first visit but certainly won't be my last :)

• Visited August 2013