International Hotel Telford
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Haughton Hall(Shifnal)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe holiday inncontinental breakfastbacon bapswalk in showerbaked beanstown centrecar parkyogurtfew minutes walkself serviceice rinkhot drinkstwo double bedsleisure facilitiesclean hotelgood sizeplenty of parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stopped in the International hotel while at an exhibition across the car park.
The hotel was comfortable and clean and the reception staff were polite and helpful.
But do be aware if you leave the room for any period of time do not be mis guided in thinking that all your private documents and belongings are safe and above fraudulent use.

Stayed: March 2014
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear KW

Thank you for your recent review and I am glad that you found the hotel clean, and the staff to be polite and helpful.

We have already spoken with you in regard to the rest of your review and as we informed you, a full investigation took place, but you declined the offer of a thorough police investigation.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Not a bad stay however did not get much sleep which is very unlike me. Beds were extremely hard and my other colleagues said the same. The water/heating pipes were very noisy and woke me up several times. The shower was useless and had hardly and pressure. Some staff were friendly however 1 particular lady in the reception was very grumpy and rude when we questioned why we had been charged for a payment on a room which to this day I still don't know what, but did not seem to care or find out and just demanded the payment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Warren O

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay. I was very sorry to read that you did not have a good night's sleep as that is a critical part of every guest's stay with us!

I have sent you a private message and would encourage you to contact me so that I can investigate the room in which you stayed, and review customer service with the staff you came into contact with during your time with us.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Front of house looked like a normal holiday inn but the bed rooms r not 2 the normal standard, a bit tired but still comfortable. Shower pressure was not great. Old style air con unit in room was only form of heating & was pretty loud but this is a great location 4 the conference centre.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Suemummy
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear suemummy

Many thanks for taking time to post a review after your recent stay at the International Hotel in Telford.

I'm glad that you had a comfortable stay and that you found it convenient for you to get to the International Centre which is just behind the hotel.

The International Hotel isn't a Holiday Inn however, so you would not find room standards to be exactly the same. The Holiday Inn Telford is next door to us.

I hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are in Shropshire.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Had a one night stay which was booked at short notice so got a really good rate.The rooms were clean and well equipped. I had good service from all the staff and although the food is delivered from the Holiday Inn across the road was very hot and tasty, bar prices also very reasonable.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank zebedee07
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Zebedee07

Thank you for taking time to post a review after your recent stay with us and I'm glad you felt you had received good value for money. Your kind feedback about the staff, and the food from the Holiday Inn kitchens has been passed on to all concerned.

I hope you will come back and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The Int'l Hotel is a nice hotel with great accessibility to the International Centre and surrounding areas. The breakfast is continental in style with the addition of bacon. A couple of different cereals are offered as well as a few types of bread, some cheese, toast etc.

The beds are quite comfortable, and the rooms are of a decent size.

The shower in our double room didn't have a curtain, so there was a fair bit of water splashing out of the shower, but was soaked up by the provided floor mat.

Overall, it was an alright stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear johan k

Thank you for taking time to post a review after your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed it and found the room and facilities suited your needs.

I do hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit Telford.

Kind regards,